Nautical tourism or charter sailing is becoming increasingly popular with Holiday Makers.
At Partylevante we help you organize events, private parties and family days out over 365 days a year. What ever your perfect Nautical expectations are, we are here to bring them into reality. Exploring the Med upon a yacht, or simply just relaxing and watching the world go by, let us create the perfect solution for you.
Located in the Levante Almeriense allows us to maintain a direct contact with nature, and as a paradigm of this relationship is the Maritime-Terrestrial Natural Park Cabo de Gata-Nijar. Its natural ecosystems, landscapes, its endless beaches and its high ecological and tourist value is one of a kind. Experiencing Spain in its purist form...
You are able to visit concealed hidden spaces, bathed by warm waters, covered with fine sand, and becomes paradisaical beaches to admire and dream away...
Tel- 950 923 900 / 687 566 156
Puerto Deportivo Marina Garrucha 04630
Times depend on activity
When talking about diving in the Spanish Levante, many think of the coast of Murcia, in the well-known Natural Park of Cabo de Gata, in Almeria.However, between both coasts there are points of immersion that can surpass in beauty and underwater life to those mentioned.
We are talking about the coast of Villaricos located in the heart of what is known as Specially Protected Area of interest for the Mediterranean (ZEPIM), stretching from San Juan de los Terreros to Carboneras.Villaricosub is located in a small town and has the means and resources to discover immersions as amazing as "LA CATEDRAL", 2 miles from the coast and 32 meters deep, we will find on a hollow mountain in its interior in form of cupula Where in each one of its exits we will be able to see some different tonality of blue.
Tel- 950 467 717 / 670 425 624
Situated in Villaricos
Boat trips along the coast of Villaricos
We offer boat trips around the Villaricos coast with 'Cruceros de Villaricos' on their glass bottom boat, PANORAMIC-7. The glass bottom allows you to view the wonderful seabed with its meadows of Posidonia oceanica (also known as Neptune Grass or Mediterranean tapeweed). The boat trip includes a visit to each of the sponges and green coves, and a tour of submerged shipwrecks. You will get a great view of the fish and there is a possibility that you may even see some dolphins.
After your trip, you are provided with the opportunity to taste from a wide range of different fish and local delicacies.
Sailing Schedule Times
|NB. This schedule will depend on weather conditions.|
|We recommend you take your camera!!|
For further information contact our Lodge Department
|Tel:||0034 678 679 387|
Samoa Surf Mojácaris a center of leisure and adventure sports focused on the coastal area.We are located in the town of Mojácar, Almeria, with the aim that anyone who wants to enjoy entertainment activities in the sea water can participate in the multitude of activities we offer.
- Sail: with us you can learn to sail sailing from the level from which you depart.If you have never done this activity before, we will start with the courses of initiation and if you like and want to continue advancing we have more advanced courses.We also give individual classes by completely adjusting to the particular student.
- Donut or banana ride: Enjoy a fun ride on an inflatable banana or a donut with your friends propelled by a boat that will take you to the speed you want to reach.
- Kayak tour: stroll around the beach of Índalo in our individual or two-seater kayaks.
- Flyboard: Feel the adrenaline discharge from your body when you try this new activity in which you will get to elevate to heights that you never thought putting just the flyboard in the feet.
- Windsurf: learn this variant of surfing that consists of sailing on a board with a sail that you can grab and help you to move through the water.Gives a return by the beach of Índalo in our individual or two-seater kayaks.-
Tel- 666 442 262 / 666 442 263
Playa del Pueblo Indalo 04638 Mojacar
Opening times depend on weather but normally